Monday, November 16, 2009

Been behind

Ok so i haven't posted in a long time. Since i last posted in February a lot has gone on. I moved to Colorado in February and moved back on July 4th to South Dakota. I Have gone back to college currently going for Marketing but i have decided to switch Majors next year and go for Graphics Communications(kinda like Graphic Designs). I am still wanting to further my education to become a great photographer. I am currently in a bad living situation. I live with my Ex right now till i can get my own place. My son is showing signs of acting out because of this situation and wanting to get him out of it as soon as possible. I am reconnecting with old friends that i haven't seen in a long time and seeing them again for the first time. I am also trying to keep my son as healthy as possible during this flu season. ( He is 2 years and 7 months old and he has already had pneumonia three times(since the age of 9 months - 24 months third time hospitalized for 2 days) bronchitis once(age 8 months) and RSV once(23 months and was hospitalized for three days)) But he already got H1N1 this year and actually did pretty well with it nothing major thank goodness. anyways i will try to start posting more often again.
Here is a more recent picture of my little man



0 comments: